8.17.2008

fab finds this weekend

this weekend has been a fruitful one for good finds.
jason is gone camping, and i had the urge to hunt. on my hunt, i gathered a few items that i am peachy-pleased about.

Value Village: $0.99
Zellers: on sale for $7.17

Zellers: on sale for $4.14

Zellers: on sale for $5.47

Ten Thousand Villages: bracelet $4.50 with matching necklace $7.50

Ten Thousand Villages: $6.00


Sears: super clearance sale - $42.00

Of course I went and fell in love with a deliciously gorgeous necklace at Ten Thousand Villages... which is more than the combined total of all of my purchases. This picture doesn't do it justice, it is stunning in person. Of course, I showed great restraint. But I am still thinking about it.

i can't believe i found jewelry at Zellers. i was there a while back when i got my new watch... and while waiting for jason to finish up in the dvd section i puttered arround the jewelry and saw the teardrop earrings. i didn't buy anything (other than the watch) at that time... but since i kept thinking about what a bargain they were, i went back. and everything rang in under the regular price, which i was not anticipating.

i'm pretty pleased with myself. excited for value village with mel tomorrow. we'll see what comes if it.

No comments: