7.27.2007

my ankle hurts

the first night of bootcamp i oh-so-graciously rolled my ankle and banged up my knee. it seems my ankle hasn't quite healed up... so last night i stopped running during the running parts. tonight i'll get in the first half our of circuits, but the last half is soccer. i think if i take it easy all weekend, hopefully it will rest up enough to heal itself. it's fine to walk on with minimal discomfort, but running aggravates the pain quickly.

this set back is frustrating - because i have seen so much improvement - and it's been 9 classes. my shape is changing - i feel less like a blob - and the energy!!! i have energy!!!

plans for this weekend.... harry potter! and, i will knit some more on the wedding gift blanket which will remain secretive until next year.

No comments: