8.12.2007

week 4 - finished!

well, i finished bootcamp - all four weeks without missing a day. i am proud of myself. i think i've shed a few pounds, but no changes in the inches yet, however, i have seen a big difference in my physical abilities. i doubled my push ups and crunches and shaved almost 30 seconds off of my 1km run. also, i'm not as "flabby"... my stomach is a little less jelly-like, and my face is not so puffy looking.

i'm starting it all over again on monday - this time with jason, so i am really excited for that. i know i've felt so much better overall - mentally, and i have had gads of energy - i'm hoping jason will reap the same rewards. it will be so nice to do lots of activities with him.

i have cast on for christmas... usually i knit socks, so it's good to start early. i've also finished the first repeat of saffron cables... and i'll put that down until after the christmas knitting is done.

No comments: